Truths That Govern Everything We Do
At Axiom, these truths govern the breadth and depth of our electronic data capture,
analysis & reporting products and clinical research consulting services.
Truths About Great Work
- Successful projects start with open communication and strong partnerships.
- Dedicated, multi-disciplinary, experienced teams with a deep understanding of your mission are a core element of successful projects.
- Proven process and methodology is necessary for successful implementation & execution.
- Well-designed data capture, analysis & reporting software must be focused on the core user base: data entry personnel, data management team, and those who need access to real-time clinical and project management reports.
Truths about effective research:
- Well-organized research starts with clear definitions.
- The outcome of a research initiative is heavily influenced by the quality of the planning.
- Study Coordinators are key to high quality, scientifically credible data. Study tools must be designed to fully support them in their role.
- Scientifically credible data require a range of data review and monitoring tools: real-time queries, data management tools, and ongoing checks and balances.
- Data are only useful when presented in reports that are clear and meaningful to all relevant parties.
- Professional, responsive project support is as important as the upfront ground work.