Supporting our clients means understanding their studies and the distinct statistical issues and needs they have in their therapeutic area.
Our biostatistics team is committed to delivering the quality and deliverables that you expect from Axiom. To accomplish this goal, we are focused on providing experience and a deep understanding of the latest statistical methods, with a focus on regulatory requirements.
We provide consultation, advice and services in the following areas:
- Protocol Development
- Sample Size Calculations
- Representation at Regulatory Agency Meetings
- Randomization Schedule Preparation
- Randomization List Development
- Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) Development
- SAS Programming and Independent Validation of Tables, Listings, and Figures
- Interim Analysis Planning
- Topline Analysis Package
- Final Analysis Package
- DMC Statistics Services
- Integrated Summaries of Safety and Efficacy
- Statistical Reports
- Statistical Review of Clinical Study Reports
- Submission-Ready Services
Working with Axiom means
Real-time project management and clinical reports in two clicks. Randomize your subjects. Centralized drug/device supply management. Issue payments directly from Fusion. Manage AEs & SAEs, MedWatch and so much more.
Make better, more informed decisions.
With Axiom as your partner, we let you focus on the research, not the technology needed to conduct it.
At Axiom, end users matter and we build our tools with you in mind.
At Axiom, we never stop innovating our solutions or services and it shows in the day-to-day ease of use of our eClinical tools.
With Axiom, you can have unified EDC, data management and more than 15 integrated modules at a fraction of the cost of larger competitors. We offer unlimited changes during the database build, no per user/seat fees, and a services credit that can be applied to changes after the study is underway.